A world economic heartbeat or TERRA-CYCLE would involve maintaining globally
distributed ledgers and a shared micro - macro economic cycle schedule.
Gnosis Wisdom (WIZ) pay platform
fees on the Services layer, Wiz subsidize other participants fees, provide initial subsidies for markets, or market trading.
"WIZ" is pegged to $1 USD worth of fees. WIZ acts as a coupon for $1 of Gnosis use
Gnosis tokens (GNO) generate Wisdom
token s(WIZ) via smart contract system. GNO token holders agree to “lock” tokens in a smart contract (30-365 days).
A multiplier is added for longer lock durations. Smart contract determines selected lock duration and applies that duration
to a formula regulating supply of WIZ tokens currently in use. Once users execute ontract, 30% of their WIZ are distributed for use, and the remaining 70% will be distributed
proportionally over locked duration. When lock duration expires the locked GNO ceases to generate WIZ & GNO becomes freely transferable
The Terra is a global complementary
currency designed to provide an inflation-resistant international standard of value; to stabilize the business cycle on a
global level; and to realign stockholder’s interests with long-term sustainability. From a legal viewpoint, the Terra
is standardized “countertrade” (international barter), which is routinely used for over one trillion dollars worth
of transactions per year. Legislation on countertrade exists in about two hundred countries, including all the major trading
nations. Introducing the Terra would therefore not require new international governmental agreements. The TERRA Trade Reference Currency is a paper / document proposal that lacks a transaction protocol like Bitcoin.
Bitcoin blockchain micro payments pair perfectly with the TERRA TRC's demurraige charges to offset costs for temporary storage
and transfer of goods.
The TERRA Trade
Reference Currency: complementary, privately issued, demurrage-charged, backed by inflation-resistant, standardized basket
of the dozen most important commodities, services and operates in parallel with national currencies. Terra The Trade Reference
Currency, TRC "world currency". Proposed by Belgian economist and expert on monetary systems Bernard A. Lietaer
in 2001, based on a similar proposal from the 1930s. The currency is meant to be based on a basket of the 9-12 most important
commodities (according to their importance in world wide trade). Terra = reference unit defined as standardized basket of
key internationally traded commodities & services. Macro to micro reporting is key to establishing a value index for the
Internet of Everything IeT through use of reliable time stamping by <Org_ID>, <URN>
TERRA Trade Reference Currency / RIPPLE monetary protocol. The Trade Reference Currency (TRC)
TM is a new currency privately issued by the TRC Alliance, with a built-in circulation incentive that could play a significant
role in getting the world out of recession. Its unit of account is the Terra. It would systematically stabilize
the effects on the business cycle and re-align financial interests with long-term sustainability. Terra: demurrage-charged
currency acts like parking fee, incurring cost over time to holder estimated at 3.5%-4% per annum corresponding to costs incurred
for storing physical commodities in the Terra basket. Monetary Instability: Over $1.3 trillion is traded per day in foreign
exchange markets, a figure that is 100-fold the trading volume of all of the world’s stock exchanges combined.
TERRA TRC White Paper http://www.terratrc.org/PDF/Terra_WhitePaper_2.27.04.pdf
TERRA TRC LINK: http://p2pfoundation.net/Terra